How to print a Munzee using your Munzee Credits.
1. Go to your profile page and click "Undeployed".
2. Click the Create button to make a Munzee. Provide a name, number = 1, and optional description. Click "Add Munzee" button.
3. Go to your profile page and click "Undeployed".
4. Click on your new Munzee to edit the Munzee.
5. Click on "Convert" to select the credit you wish to use. A confirmation box will be displayed. Click OK.
Your munzee is now converted and you munzee credit has been used.
Now you can click "Print" to print your Munzee.
How to deploy a purchased Munzee using your Munzee Credits.
1. Buy a sheet of Munzees from the store.
2. When you get the Munzees, place one of the stickers at the desired location.
3. Scan the munzee and wait for the location to be set.
4. Select one of your credits to convert the munzee.
5. Scan the munzee again to confirm the deployment.
6. Edit the Munzee name and description.