Munzee is a complex game, so to keep things simple, we use a number of abbreviations to better organize the game’s terminology. This article breaks down three acronyms (MOB, TOB, POB) that are especially beneficial to understand during monthly Clan Wars, specifically when referring to “Bouncers.” The term “Bouncer” is used for munzees that do not stay in a fixed location, but instead change coordinates after it is capped or a certain amount of time elapses.
MOB- Munzee Owned Bouncer
- Munzees deployed from an official MHQ account that is not operated by a Freeze Tag team member.
- These typically include Seasonal Specials, Nomads, and more.
TOB- Team Owned Bouncer
- Munzees deployed from an official Freeze Tag team member.
- The “Team” consists of members of MHQ and FT staff. (That’s Munzee Headquarters and Freeze Tag for all you newbies.)
- These are usually very rare versions of munzees including AlternaMyths and Pouch Creatures.
POB- Player Owned Bouncer
- Munzees deployed from players.
- These are the most common Bouncers as they encompass most Myth and Pouch Creature munzees on the map. Players can purchase Bouncers in limited supply during various points of the year.
With so many munzees in the game, it can be a little confusing at times to determine which ones belong to each category. Below we’ve made things simple by listing all current MOBs, TOBs, and POBs for you!
Please note that the MOB, TOB and POB graphics below are just some of the examples of these types. There are many more that have been release and many more to come!
Munzee Owned Bouncers (MOBs) consist of Nomad Munzees, RetireMyth Munzees, and Seasonal Special Bouncers. They include:
- Nomad Munzees
- Virtual Nomad Munzees
- Mystery Nomad Munzees
- Jewel Thief Nomad Munzees
- Bellhop Nomad Munzees
- Pirate Nomad Munzees
- Warrior Nomad Munzees
- Traveler Nomad Munzees
- Flat Nomad Nomad Munzees
- Seasonal Nomad Munzees
- All RetireMyth Munzees*
- All Special Bouncer Munzees**
- All Global Grub Munzees (Switzerland, Australia, China, France, Japan, etc.)
Team Owned Bouncers (TOBs) consist of AlternaMyth Munzees and Pouch Creature Munzees. They include:
- Hadavale Pouch Creature Munzee
- Siren AlternaMyth Munzee
- Fairy Godmother AlternaMyth Munzee
- Rainbow Unicorn AlternaMyth Munzee
- Ice Dragon AlternaMyth Munzee
- Gnome Leprechaun AlternaMyth Munzee
- Sasquatch Yeti AlternaMyth Munzee
- Ogre AlternaMyth Munzee
- Fire Pegasus AlternaMyth Munzee
- Cherub AlternaMyth Munzee
- Chimera AlternaMyth Munzee
- Beach Flat Rob Munzee
- Cold Flat Rob Munzee
- Tux Flat Rob Munzee
- Unicorn Mythological Munzee
- Battle Unicorn Mythological Munzee (Variant)
- Hippocamp Unicorn Mythological Munzee (Variant)
- Leprechaun Mythological Munzee
- Dwarf Leprechaun Mythological Munzee (Variant)
- Goblin Leprechaun Mythological Munzee (Variant)
- Dragon Mythological Munzee
- Yeti Mythological Munzee
- Faun Mythological Munzee
- Hydra Mythological Munzee
- Pegasus Mythological Munzee
- Cyclops Mythological Munzee
- Mermaid Mythological Munzee
- Hot Spring Mermaid Mythological Munzee (Variant)
- Melusine Mermaid Mythological Munzee (Variant)
- Fairy Mythological Munzee
- Dryad Fairy Mythological Munzee (Variant)
- Wildfire Fairy Mythological Munzee (Variant)
- Banshee Mythological Munzee
- Tuli Pouch Creature Munzee
- Vesi Pouch Creature Munzee
- Muru Pouch Creature Munzee
- Mitmegu Pouch Creature Munzee
- Pimedus Pouch Creature Munzee
*RetireMyth Munzees are Mythological Munzees deployed on the accounts of Inactive/Retired players at certain times, at which point they will haunt the map. They include all Mythological Munzees, but in an altered form:
**Special Bouncer Munzees are special themed munzees that roam the map for set periods of time. Points vary from specials, which usually coincide with holidays or special events.