Once you have successfully created your Munzee Event, it’s time to make a purchase in the store in order to officially get an event account and the Event Indicator Pin. The Event Creation web page and email will contain a link to the store Event Package Collection.
In order to link your event to a package, you need the Event Token. You will need this when checking out in the Freeze Tag Online Store. You can find your Event Token in the Event Creation web page and email.
Purchasing a Package
- When you’re ready to purchase your package, go to https://store.freezetag.com/collections/event-packages to see the available packages.
- Enter your Event Token Code in the “Event Token” field.
- Add the item to your cart, then check out. If you have any promotional codes, they can be applied in this step.
- When checking out, you must enter your name and shipping address. Be sure to use the email address connected to your Munzee account.
- Complete Your Order!
Event Package Emails
- You’ll receive a number of emails over the next few minutes.
- First, you’ll get an order confirmation email. This is essentially a receipt of your order.
- Around 5 minutes later, you’ll receive the “Event Package Added” email. This email has all the info you need to use for the event. Including your Event Indicator Pin.
- Finally, use your event account info to login to your new event account and look at the undeployed list.
- Check the Indicator Pin location by clicking the link.
Keep in mind that the Munzee Event Team will handle invoicing extra add-on products, including custom badge and icon art, player prizes, Eventzee photo scavenger hunts, and more. You can view these products on the Event Pricing List. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase these add-ons.