First introduced with 2020's Garden Gnomes, skins allow you to change the look and landing pads of a POB.
To use a skin, check out How to Change a Bouncer's Skin.
Here are some other things you might want to know about skins:
- Applying a skin does not count as a new deploy
- You can switch between skins as much as you like -- this is something unique to skins, as most conversions are permanent
- As mentioned above, skins change the landing pads of the POBs
- Garden Decor Bouncers (Gnomes, Flamingos, etc.). mostly have the same landing pads, but each has at least 1 type unique to them
- Skins are permanent additions to your account
- In the case of tPOBs, such as Garden Gnomes, the skins you own will never go away, but the bouncers you apply them to will (unless you meet the requirements to have a permanent one -- for Garden Gnomes, it was owning 8 or more of the temporary Gnomes)
- Myths must be upgraded to have the ability to use skins