We released Trail Munzees in 2015 (after a string of bizarre videos)! You can find the breakdown for each type below!
The original Trail Munzee! The idea was to move beyond the light pole, the street sign, and the parking lot and create a trail that leads other players to something worth seeing, i.e. a tour of your favorite local places. As you capture the various stops on the Trail Munzee the points you receive will increase as you progress.
- Stops one and two are worth 50 points for Capture and owner CapOn.
- Stops three and four are worth 100 points for Capture and owner CapOn.
- Stop five is worth 300 points for Capture for completing the trail, and 300 points for owner CapOn for creating a good trail.
You will receive 50 points per deploy of a Trail Munzee, but your Trail will not become live until you deploy all five munzees to complete the trail.
Each of the munzees must be deployed within a 5 mile radius of the starting point. Each munzee must be deployed at least 500 ft (previously 1,000 ft) from other Trail Munzees.
Purchase Physical Trail Credits here: https://store.freezetag.com/products/trail-munzee-credits
For paths that may not be sticker or tag-friendly, but still worth walking! As you cap the Virtual Trail the points you receive will increase as you progress.
- Stops one and two are worth 15 points for capture and 15 owner cap on.
- Stop three is worth 30 points for capture and 15 for owner cap on.
- Stop four is worth 60 points for capture and 15 for owner cap on.
- Stop five is worth 75 points for capture for completing the virtual trail, and 30 points for owner cap on for creating a good virtual trail that players can complete.
If you choose to continue for stops 6-10 the points will be:
- Stop six is worth 90 points for capture and 30 owner cap on.
- Stop seven is worth 125 points for capture and 30 owner cap on.
- Stop eight is worth 150 points for capture and 50 owner cap on.
- Stop nine is worth 175 points for capture and 50 owner cap on.
- Stop ten is worth 200 points for capture and 75 owner cap on.
You will receive 25 points per deploy of a virtual trail Munzee, but your Virtual Trail will not become live until you deploy at least five munzees.
Each of the munzees must be deployed within a 5 mile radius of the starting point. Each munzee must be deployed at least 500 ft (previously 1,000 ft) from other Virtual Trail Munzees.
Purchase Virtual Trail Credits here: https://store.freezetag.com/collections/trail-munzees/products/virtual-trail-munzee-credits
Event Virtual Trails
Event Virtual Trails will work similarly to regular Virtual Trails -- here's a chart to help compare and contrast:
|Same as regular Virtual Trails||Different from regular Virtual Trails|
There are three badge lines you can work towards. Check out the first of each line here:
Earn them by capping, deploying, and completing as many physical and virtual Trails as you can!