ZeeOps is an individual challenge system that offers you missions to complete based on different Munzee gameplay activity. You can earn a variety of different in-game prizes for completing missions.
You can start your activities as a ZeeOps Agent from the ZeeOps Hub, which is located above the Clan Wars Hub on the main map screen. Just click the red ZeeOps button to access this all new section.
The ZeeOps Hub has two sections: Daily and Secret. Both showcase different aspects of ZeeOps.
The Daily Tab contains the following:
- A visual representation of Daily ZeeOps Missions completed, up to the seventh mission
- The current Daily ZeeOps Mission, consisting of the requirement, reward, and current progress
- Ability to view more information about the reward by tapping on the reward image
- Ability to discard the current Daily ZeeOps Mission in order to try a different Mission
- Depending on the Mission status:
- View more information about the reward by tapping on the bottom button
- Ability to collect the reward once the requirement is met
- View the time remaining until the next Daily ZeeOps Mission will appear
The Secret Tab, which functions much like the old ZeeOps area, and contains the following:
- The active Mini Ops or other non-Daily ZeeOps including the Cadet Op
- Ability to view more information about the Op by tapping on it
- Ability to view old Operations
Whether you’re an experienced player or just started yesterday, we want everyone to get a good introduction to this updated area. In order to access the ZeeOps hub you’ll need to work through our in-app tutorials. You’ll earn 25 Zeds for each tutorial you complete, so it’s definitely worth your while!
You will then be able to access the Daily ZeeOps Mission system. Each day, at 00:00 MHQ time, you will receive a new mission to complete for prizes. These new Daily ZeeOps Missions will NOT require ZeeCred.
If you complete the mission, you will earn a stamp for that day and receive the reward as indicated in the mission. Currently, the pool of rewards includes points, Zeds, Zeecret Weapons, and the deploy of a Laser Pen near you! As always, this reward pool may be subject to change.
If you do not complete the mission, you will simply not earn a stamp on that day (likewise with the reward) and can try again the next day. After completing the first Daily ZeeOps Mission you will have the option to discard missions once a day.
Once you've completed your seventh mission and collected the indicated reward, Cogs will be added to your account! Then the counter for missions will reset and you'll start over at Day 1.
You can earn a variety of badges from completing ZeeOps Daily Missions. There are three badges based on overall Daily ZeeOps missions completed. These badges depict fun interactions between rival spies! The first badge in this line is Vault Hunters, earned by completing your first Daily ZeeOps Mission!
You can also earn badges by capping Zeecret Weapons, Spyderbots, and more!